Welcome to the RG BANK eBranch
What is the RG BANK eBranch? The eBranch allows you to bank when and how you want with Mobile Banking, Online Banking and your RG BANK Mastercard Debit.
The RG BANK eBranch is fast and convenient. There are no hours of operation at the eBranch. Customers can check their account, deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, and more at their convenience, 24/7, wherever they are. Scroll down to see individual services you can use at the RG BANK eBranch.
RG BANK eBranch <> Online Banking
View – Account balances, debits and credits
Transfer Funds – Move money between RG BANK accounts.
Send Funds – Send money easily with Person 2 Person Payments (Click HERE for p2p FAQ).
Pay Loans – Submit a loan payment quickly and easily.
Pay Bills – Make a one-time or recurring payment with bill payer.
Service – Edit your profile, access debit card controls, and account alerts.
Statements – View up to 12 months of eStatements.
Stop payment – Create a stop payment on a check.
RG BANK eBranch <> Mobile Banking
* Learn more on Mobile Deposits by clicking HERE and reading the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
* Learn more on Person to Person (p2p) by clicking HERE and reading the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
RG BANK MasterCard Debit Card
The RG BANK Mastercard Debit lets you purchase at the register or online. It’s quick and easy and helps you keep up with your busy lifestyle.
RG BANK Mastercard Debit
- Helps you avoid overspending, as you can only use funds available. A credit card allows you to spend the money, but now you are in debt and must repay the money.
- Get your first debit card for free with a RG Bank checking account
- Reduce the number of checks you write and number of checks you have to buy
- Reduce the need for cash. Just use your debit card for all purchases. If you do need cash, get it for free at any RG BANK ATM or get cash back at many stores when making a purchase.
- Control your ATM limits and turn your card on and off at the RG BANK eBranch (online banking & the RG Bank mobile app).
- Track your purchases easily at the RG BANK eBranch (online banking & the RG BANK mobile app).
RG BANK Wiring Instructions
FHLBank of Topeka, KS
ABA 101 101 947
Physical Address: 500 SW Wanamaker
Topeka KS 66606
901 First Ave
Monte Vista CO 81144
10 Digit Account number
RG BANK Routing Number
Routing #: 302170405
Please Note: When providing routing # and account # for ACH or other auto draws, please remember to
use all 10 digits of your account number. Also, consider using the RG BANK Bill Pay System to make one
time or reoccurring payments, to allow you to control your money.
Please Note: If you would like to send a wire to RG Bank, refer to wiring instructions as this routing number will not work for wires.